- ☕【20-BAR PRESSURE FOR PERFECT ESPRESSO】-The Gevi espresso machine is equipped with 20 bar professional pump and 1350W powerful motor, which ensures the best extraction of espresso.
- ☕【ADJUSTABLE ESPRESSO AMOUNT】 -You could customize your preferred amount of Espresso by pressing the single/short cup button and double/long cup button.
- ☕【STABLE STEAM SYSTEM】-The machine comes with an adjustable steam wand, it‘s convenient to making Latte and Cappuccino and other espresso at home or office. The removable froth nozzle makes the cleaning easily.
- ☕【BUILT IN PRESSURE GAUGE】 - With a pressure gauge, which shows you the precise pressure and helps you extract the perfect Espresso.
- ☕【HOT WATER FUNCTION】 - Use for long black coﬀee, hot drinks such as tea, instant soups and to warm cups prior to making espresso.
- Please note that the variants - Capsule Portafilter does not include the espresso machine.
Water Tank Capacity: 35oz
Product size : 12.2 x 5.2 x 12 inch
Product weight： 8.6 lb
I. User Manual:
You can click here to download PDF file.
II. Operation Video:
1. What Precautions for Gevi GECME418E-U Espresso Machine in the First Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX_CWnoMKPM
2. How To Make Perfect Espresso Coffee with Gevi GECME418E-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW71bWVMIJ8
3. How to Froth GoodMilk with Your Gevi GECME418E-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Je7Cv_mV8
4. How to Make Espresso Coffee afterMilk Froth with Gevi GECME418E-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujF3-QTwPzo
Gevi 20 Bar 2-in-1 Adjustable Espresso Machine
Gevi 20 bar thermoblock espresso machine only need 25-45s to finish a cup of espresso. With compact slim design, the perfect addition to your modern kitchen counter top, without taking up too much space, plus it’s easy to clean.
Advanced Thermoblock Fast Heating System
Professional Italian ODM Pump
20 Bar Pressure System
Food-Grade Easy View Removable Water Tank
Removable Drip Tray with Stainless Steel Grid
Powerful Milk Wand
The steam wand can reach 212 ℉ when turned on, providing a powerful steam pressure that turns the milk into a silky foam.
Micro-Foam Milk Texture
Providing barista-quality micro-foam can enhance the flavor of coffee, which is essential for making latte art.
Holds Taller Cups
If you prefer larger drinks, the double drip tray can be easily adjusted or removed to fit taller cups, such as latte cups
A heated metallic plate on top of the machine keeps your cups warm, so that the coffee flavour will not be influenced by cold parts.