- 【ADVANCED THERMOBLOCK FAST HEATING SYSTEM】Advanced 1350W big power Thermoblock Fast Heating System can continue to make espresso or froth milk. Water comes out directly from the pipe, which makes sure the freshwater. You can enjoy making a good kind of coffee in 45 seconds.
- 【20 BAR PRESSURE SYSTEM】20 Bar high-pressure pump can provide fast and stable extraction，makes espresso more fragrant and rich in crema.
- 【LED SCREEN DISPLAY】LED display with illuminated icons makes for an easy and intuitive experience.
- 【DOUBLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL】2 separate thermostats control adjusts the temperature of the water and milk foam so that the taste of coffee can reach the ideal state, and the milk foam is rich and creamy.
- 【STABLE STEAM CONTROL】Manual steam wand with the right steam pressure can create thousands of tiny bubbles mix with air and steam to turns milk into a silky smooth micro-foam.360°rotating stainless steel frothing wand is more convenient to use.
- Please note that the variants - Capsule Portafilter does not include the espresso machine.
- Customer sharing for the machine.
Water Tank Capacity: 1.2L
Product size : 6 x 12.3x 11.3 inch
Product weight: 9.22lb
I. User Manual:
You can click here to download the PDF.
II. Operation Video:
1. What Precautions for Gevi GECME400BA-U Espresso Machine in the First Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28sApzkB1xU
2. How To Make Perfect Espresso Coffee with Gevi GECME400BA-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfUEmnriHE
3. How to Avoid the Weak Coffee with Your Gevi GECME400BA-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuFHLqFqgPk
4. How to Make a Perfect Cup of Milk Froth with Gevi GECME400BA-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGoIKHV-nMo
5. How to Avoid the Weak Milk Foaming with Your Gevi GECME400BA-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXPuoAplO-g
6. How to Avoid Weak Steam or NO Steam Comes Out for Your Gevi GECME400BA-U Espresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L5nTlHIBr0
7. How to Avoid theLeaking on the Countertop with Your Gevi GECME400BA-UEspresso Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Qcnxr1zMQ
A heated metallic plate on top of the machine keeps your cups warm, so that the coffee flavour will not be influenced by cold parts.
The steam wand can reach 212 ℉ when turned on, providing a powerful steam pressure that turns the milk into a silky foam. Create a rich, creamy froth of evenly textured drinks just the way you like.
To remind that the water level in the water tray is full, it needs to be dumped in time.
Removable Water Tank
The water tank can be removable. Easy to clean and add water
Note: The water level should not exceed the MAX mark in the tank.