Flaming Spanish Coffee
Spanish coffee includes strongly brewed coffee, of course, but it also includes a liqueur such as Kahlua, Amaretto, or Cointreau as well as a few ounces of rum.
Spanish coffee has spicy flavorings like cinnamon and nutmeg, and it is sweetened with brown sugar. To make this drink as beautiful as it is delicious, you can garnish it with whipped cream, nutmeg, chocolate syrup, or chocolate shavings.
What do you need？
1. Heat-resistant stemmed glass
2.Utility lighter or long match
3. Lemon juice
4. Brown sugar or white sugar
5. 1 1/2 ounces 151-proof rum
8. 3 ounces of freshly brewed coffee
9. 1 1/2 ounces of coffee liqueur
10. Whipped cream
How to make ？
1. Rim your glass with lemon juice, then brown sugar.
2. Pour rum into the glass.
3. Tilt the glass slightly, and use the lighter or match to light the rum on fire.
4. Hold the stem of your glass and gently swirl the flaming rum in a circular motion to caramelize the sugar above it.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over the drink. This adds flavor as well as aesthetically pleasing visual sparks.
6. Add the freshly brewed coffee and coffee liqueur.
7. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Article reference: Heather Lynn， “MAKE YOUR OWN FLAMING SPANISH COFFEE”.