STARBUCKS MOCHA LATTE (COPYCAT RECIPE)
Indulge in the perfect balance of bold and sweet with mocha latte coffee! Velvety smooth steamed milk pairs with irresistible chocolate ,and don't forget the robust flavor espresso kick for the ultimate coffee experience!
What do you need?
1. 1 cup steamed milk or hot milk (240ml)
2. 2 shots of espresso or strong brewed coffee (2 ounces/60ml)
3. 1 tablespoon mocha sauce (It can be purchased at Amazon and grocery stores)
4. Whipped cream for topping (optional)
How to make？
1. Steam the milk：use the steam wand of your espresso machine to steam the milk, If you don't have a steam wand you can use hot milk directly
2. Brew an espresso or a strong coffee. Use freshly brewed coffee. Coffee will always taste better when using fresh coffee beans to brew. You’ll need 2 ounces (60ml) of espresso/strong coffee.
3. Mix coffee and mocha sauce. Mix the 2 ingredients in the glass or mug you’ll use to prepare your mocha latte. You can now use more mocha sauce to make decorative patterns on your glass cup.
4. Mix steamed milk. Pour in the milk with the espresso chocolate mixture. If the milk was properly steamed, there will be some foam on top of your drink.
5.Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Although totally optional, why not make this drink even more delicious? Top with homemade whipped cream and mocha syrup for the best flavor.
Date: March 23, 2023
Image from: milkandpop
Author: Tati, she's a coffee lover, self-taught baker and food photographer
Click the link to learn more: https://milkandpop.com/starbucks-mocha-latte/