Van Gogh Starry Sky Coffee
Brewing up an Art masterpiece: Van Gogh's Starry Sky now in a cup of coffee!
What do you need?
1. Dried Butterfly Pea Flower * 8
2. Gelatin Sheet * 10g
4. Sea Salt Milk Foam
1. To make the bottom coffee jelly: Add sugar and gelatine flakes to the coffee and refrigerate the coffee mixture for 4 hours.
2. Make the top dark blue jelly: Soak the dried butterfly pea flower in hot water, then add sugar and gelatin slices to the cup and stir well, refrigerate for 4 hours for later use (no need to freeze)
How to do?
1. Take out the prepared coffee jelly, insert rosemary into the coffee jelly for decoration
2. Make the light-colored jelly in the middle layer:
Soak the dried butterfly pea flower in hot water, then add sugar and gelatin slices to the cup and stir well, pour the mixture on top of the coffee jelly, refrigerate for 4 hours, and wait for the liquid to solidify.
3. Make the dark blue crushed ice on the top: Take out the refrigerated dark blue butterfly pea flower jelly, break them with a spoon and pour them into the cup.
4. Pour in sea salt milk foam
Recipe from: Shang Cha